|National Subsurface Imaging
160 Neil Court, Princeton, NJ 08540
|| Showing How
& What We
Why pay someone almost $300 to do a Residential* Oil Tank Search using a Metal Detector. We will do it for $250 and if the metal detector is inconclusive because: 1. the concrete drive, patio, or walkway has metal enforcement, or 2. more than 1 large piece of metal was found at the property, or 3. a set of old oil lines were found....
for $450 NSIS Premium Service will get you conclusive
results using some or all of the specialized tools shown
Don't let the home inspector's report "kill your deal!"
Don't waste time or money digging up your yard!
Don't lose sleep wondering if the contractor you hired or recommended will do a good job!
Click here to read why.
All residential and
commercial searches and reports are completed by
1. No conflict of Interest. We only look for tanks or utility lines. We are not an environmental cleanup company.
2. More conclusive tank search findings. Our Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and magnetic field detection devices work where metal detectors cannot. And if we do find a big piece of metal in the yard, we can scrutinize it right then and there with our GPR and other sc anning tools that we have with us when we arrive at your site.
3. Quick service. We can scan the subject property and get you the report in several days. Or for a small extra fee**, we’ll get you the report within 24 hours. Also, by coming directly to NSIS, you will save time in the cases where another contractor using only a metal detector finds a large piece of metal and then recommends that you either: i) dig up your yard to find out what the object is; or ii) hire someone with a GPR to see if it’s a tank.
4. A Limited Guarantee.*** NSIS must be able to walk over the top of the areas scanned at the property. If an intact tank is later found under: i) unobstructed areas scanned by NSIS or ii) areas not subject to metallic interference, then NSIS will pay up to $10,000 to have the tank removed.
5. Almost 25 Years of Tank Locating Experience, using the GPR. And an additional 10 years of prior environmental consulting experience within the State of New Jersey. Don’t forget to ask other companies offering Tank Search services, “Do you have a GPR? And if they have a GPR, “How many years of experience does the person you will send (to do the search) have using a GPR?
6. Certificates of Insurance. We are fully insured, with Liability, Errors & Omissions, Pollution, and Workers Compensation insurance. Upon Request, we will provide you a Certificate of Insurance directly from our insurance agent.
7. We can also scan the entire property, or larger residential and commercial properties for tanks & utility lines. Call for pricing.
1. * = A residential tank search consists of scanning approximately 1 / 3 of an acre OR for large pieces of property, within 30 feet of the perimeter of the residence. The scanning is done outside the footprint of the residence, other structures, obstructions, and objects causing metallic interference.
2. ** = For an additional fee of $50, you will get the written report within 24 hours.
If the tank is intact (has not been cut and filled,
a.k.a., abandoned in-place), then subject to your site’s
restraints (surficial obstructions and interfering
metallic objects) and our equipment’s limitations (the
depth that the scanning equipment signals can reach down
into the earth at your site), NSIS will pay to remove
the tank. Your site’s restraints and our equipment’s
limitations are stated in the report you receive.
Office: 732-921-1399 Email: email@example.com